- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement
- Telephone 01642 367404
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Email email@example.com
English, Chinese (Cantonese)
- GMC Number 3072200
Mr Hui is a specialist knee surgeon with many years of experience in treating patients regionally and nationally with all kinds of complex knee conditions. Many of his referrals are tertiary in nature from other consultant orthopaedic surgeons.
He qualified from Cambridge University and the Royal London Hospital and completed a fellowship in Trauma and Knee surgery in the USA before commencing his post as a consultant in Middlesbrough.
Mr Hui regularly takes part and teaches on national courses on knee surgery and is a clinical advisor for the Healthcare Commission. In addition, he chairs the British Orthopaedic Directors Society.
He is one of the team of surgeons who provide match day medical support for Middlesbrough Football Club and has treated many high level sportsmen.
- Wednesday PM by arrangement
- James Cook University Hospital
- British Orthopaedic Directors Society (Chairman from 2008-2010)
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Autologous Chondrocyte - Transplantation for joint cartilage repair
- Research on different designs of knee replacement including 'mobile bearing' and 'high flexion' designs
- Leading research in 'idiopathic anterior knee pain'
- Heel fracture and hip20fracture treatment
- Venous thrombo-embolism after trauma and joint replacement surgery
Mr Anthony Hui does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Anthony Hui does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Anthony Hui does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.