Mr Park is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon based in Coventry and Warwickshire. His time is split between the NHS and the private sector. For the NHS, he is based at The University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire, where he is head of the Department. He has outpatient clinics in Nuneaton and Coventry. Privately, he consults at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital and in Coventry.
Mr Park has been a Consultant plastic surgeon since 2000, having graduated from Glasgow University in 1988. He has a broad training in surgery in general and trained in Plastic Surgery in Edinburgh, Cambridge and the West Midlands with a fellowship in Paediatric Plastic Surgery in Toronto in 2000.
Mr Park specialises in cosmetic surgery and surgery of the breast, particularly cosmetic and reconstructive surgery following mastectomy. His other main interests include Paediatric Plastic Surgery, especially hypospadias. Mr Park is Chairman of the medical advisory committee (MAC) at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital.
He offers a wide range of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures, including:
- face and brow lifts
- eye lid surgery
- breast augmentation, reductions and lifts
- body contouring e.g. abdominoplasty
- thigh/arm lift
- correction of prominent ears
- injection of fillers, muscle relaxants and chemical peel.
Mr Park specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital:
Mr Park is interested in training junior staff and has a Fellow in Cosmetic Surgery working alongside him.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Alan Park at Nuffield Health
- Body contouring
- Reconstructive surgery
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Eye lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Post bariatric surgery (or body contouring)
- Thigh lift
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Dermal fillers
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Fat transfer
- Neck lift
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Breast reduction
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Buttock lift
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Mr Park has published several papers in breast reconstruction and cosmetic breast surgery and presented internationally.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire - Head of Department
Mr Alan Park does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Alan Park does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Alan Park does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.