- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01642 367404
- Year of first qualification 1996
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4373696
Mr Middleton undertook a fellowship in Hand and Wrist surgery in Leeds for 6 months, approved by the British Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- By arrangement
- North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
In his spare time Mr Middleton enjoys travel and spending time with his family.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- Dupuytren's disease outcomes
- Pre-manufactuted splints for the treatment of Colle's fractures
- 'In hospital delay in the diagnosis of breast cancer', British Journal of Surgery, 2000
- 'The effect of knee flexion on the popliteal artery and its surgical significance', Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery Proceedings, 2003
- 'An anatomical database of carpal bone measurements for intercarpal arthrodesis', Journal of Hand Surgery, 2003
- 'Prevalence and surgical significance of a high-origin anterior tibial artery', Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery, Hong Kong, 2006
DeclarationMr Alan Middleton works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Alan Middleton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Alan Middleton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Alan Middleton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.