Dr Ludgrove's interest is anaesthesia for orthopaedic and ENT surgery. His specialist interest is in the diagnosis and treatment of back pain. He is trained in percutaneous disc intervention, including diagnosis and treatment.
He has performed over 35,000 procedures.
Dr Ludgrove specialises in the following:
- Pain Management
- Spinal Intervention
Dr Ludgrove carries out the the following procedures at Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells Hospital:
- Lumbar, Thoracic and Caudal Epidurals
- Transforaminal Epidural
- Nerve root injections + pulse radiofrequency lesioning of nerve root
- Facet joint injections + radiofrequency lesioning
- Regional sympathetic block
- Trigeminal ganglion block
- Stellate ganglion block
- Lumbar sympathectomy
- Blockage of major nerve trunk
- Injections into joints
- Botulinus toxin injections into muscle (migraine)
- Percutaneous disc decompression using coblation (Nucleoplasty)
- IDET (IntraDiscal Electro Thermal Therapy)
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Terry Ludgrove at Nuffield Health
- Nerve blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Pain clinic
- Guanethidine block injections
- Facet joint injections
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Dorsal root ganglion block
- Association of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
Other post held
- Consultant Anaesthetist, Tunbridge Wells Hospital
Dr Terry Ludgrove does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Terry Ludgrove does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Terry Ludgrove does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.