Dr Wainwright graduated in Medicine from University College Hospital, London. He gained wide medical experience in posts in London, Leeds and Dundee prior to his appointment as a Consultant Dermatologist in 1997. He is involved in research, teaching and examining
Dr Wainwright manages a broad range of skin diseases with a special interest in Photodermatology and Phototherapy
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Nicholas Wainwright at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
Research interests include skin cancer, psoriasis, dermatitis and photodermatology.
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Scottish Dermatology Society
- British Photodermatology Group
- British Contact Dermatitis Group
- Dowling Club
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist, Monkland, Hairmyres and Wishaw Hospitals, Lanarkshire
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Dermatology, University of Glasgow
Insurers Dr Nicholas Wainwright works with
Dr Nicholas Wainwright works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Nicholas Wainwright does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Nicholas Wainwright does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Nicholas Wainwright does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.