Dr Coxon is a GP partner at the Beaconsfield Medical Practice in Brighton. He has previously pursued a urological career, mainly based around St. Georges’ hospital in London, including acquiring his MD degree through some prostate cancer research.
Dr Coxon specialises in the hormone replacement therapy of Gender Affirmation patients. Please be aware that Dr Coxon will require a referral from Gender Care prior to booking an appointment.
Sailing, football, live music and comedy, a happy family life.
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- British Society of Sexual Medicine
- European Society of Sexual Medicine
Other post held
- GP Partner, Beaconsfield Medical Practice, Brighton
- Clinical Assistant in Urology, Brighton & Sussex University NHS Trust
Dr Jonny Coxon does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Jonny Coxon does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Jonny Coxon does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.