Dr Bryce has been a consultant ophthalmologist since 1999 with sub-specialty training in cataract, corneal and refractive surgery.
Dr Bryce's professional interests include
- Treatment of cataract and refractive errors
- Diseases of the cornea
- General ophthalmology
He is an Honorary Visiting Lecturer at Caledonian University - Optometry, and General Optical Council Visiting Assessor.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Iain Bryce at Nuffield Health
- Cataract surgery
- Royal College Ophthalmologists
- American Society Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- European Society Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Southern General Hospital, Victoria Infirmary and Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow
Insurers Dr Iain Bryce works with
Dr Iain Bryce works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Iain Bryce does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Iain Bryce does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Iain Bryce does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.