Dr Bryce has been a consultant ophthalmologist since 1999 with sub-specialty training in cataract, corneal and refractive surgery.
- Weekly Friday AM
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Southern General Hospital, Victoria Infirmary and Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow
Dr Bryce's professional interests include
- Treatment of cataract and refractive errors
- Diseases of the cornea
- General ophthalmology
He is an Honorary Visiting Lecturer at Caledonian University - Optometry, and General Optical Council Visiting Assessor.
- Royal College Ophthalmologists
- American Society Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- European Society Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
DeclarationDr Iain Bryce works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Iain Bryce does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Iain Bryce does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Iain Bryce does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.