Dr Iain Bryce
MB ChB, FRCOphth
GMC number: 2954493
Practicing since: 1984
- Friday PM
Or call us on
Dr Bryce has
been a consultant since 1999 and has over 30 years of experience in cataract
surgery. He specialises in advanced cataract surgery including toric lenses for
the treatment of astigmatism and mini mono-vision techniques.
- Small incision cataract surgery/phacoemulsification
- Diseases of the cornea
- Treatment of astigmatism
- Toric intra-ocular lenses
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Iain Bryce at Nuffield Health
- YAG Capsulotomy
- Cataract Surgery
Locations Dr Iain Bryce works with
- Royal College Ophthalmologists
- European Society Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Southern General Hospital, Victoria Infirmary and Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow
- Visiting Surgeon, Golden Jubilee National Cataract Centre for past 20 years
Insurers Dr Iain Bryce works with
Dr Iain Bryce works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Benenden Health
Dr Iain Bryce does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Iain Bryce does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Iain Bryce does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.