Treatment Prices at Wolverhampton
Discover the prices for treatments at our Wolverhampton Hospital.
Call our self-pay team today:
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Wolverhampton Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
What does guide price mean?
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The guide price
stated below is an approximation of the cost of treatment only. The final price
may vary according to Consultant fees, prosthesis or drugs used and any
pre-existing medical conditions which may alter your care pathway.
You will be given a fixed all-inclusive price for treatment following
your initial consultation with a Consultant.
Your safety is our number one priority. We understand that you may be worried about visiting us, but we want to reassure you that we’ve put safety measures in place to make our hospitals COVID-19 secure. These changes were guided by the UK government, Public Health England (PHE), and our infection prevention team. Given these safety changes, your procedure may incur an additional supplement to the guide price.
Treatment prices at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Abdominal Hysterectomy £8,100
- Back Pain - Nerve/Neuroltic Root Block £2,460
- Carpal Tunnel Release - one wrist £2,340
- Cataract Surgery - one eye under local anaesthetic £2,770
- Eyelid Cyst Removal - local anaesthetic £1,150
- Gallbladder Surgery - Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy £6,985
- Grommet Insertion - treatment of glue ear £2,435
- Haemorrhoid Treatment £3,790
- Hernia Repair - Inguinal £3,315
- Hernia Repair - Inguinal - Laparoscopic £3,540
- Knee Arthroscopy including meniscectomy £3,785
- Knee Arthroscopy including meniscectomy, chondroplasty etc £3,985
- Laparosocpy £4,685
- Prostate Resection - TURP £6,805
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £7,625
- Reversal Vasectomy (Male) £3,280
- Shoulder Decompression £5,115
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £7,945
- Spinal Injection £2,780
- Total Hip Replacement £13,465
- Total Knee Replacement £14,115
- Umbilical Hernia Repair £3,230
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - Both legs under general anaesthetic £4,360
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg under general anaesthetic £3,175
- Vasectomy under local anaesthetic £1,045
- Venefit Varicose Vein Treatment - both legs under local anaesthetic £3,149
- Venefit Varicose Vein Treatment - one leg under local anaesthetic £2,610
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction £2,440