Treatment Prices at Wolverhampton
Discover the prices for treatments at our Wolverhampton Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Wolverhampton Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Wolverhampton Hospital
Treatment prices at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Abdominal Hysterectomy £7,310
- Back Pain - Dorsal Root Block - one level £2,270
- Carpal Tunnel Release - one wrist £2,150
- Cataract Surgery - one eye under local anaesthetic £2,505
- Eyelid Cyst Removal - local anaesthetic £1,065
- Gallbladder Removal £6,345
- Grommet Insertion - treatment of glue ear £2,235
- Haemorrhoid Treatment - in outpatient department £645
- Hernia Repair - Inguinal £3,020
- Hernia Repair - Inguinal - Laparoscopic £3,220
- Knee Arthroscopy including meniscectomy £3,490
- Knee Arthroscopy including meniscectomy, chondroplasty etc £3,625
- Laparosocpy £4,265
- Prostate Resection - TURP £6,160
- Removal of Teeth £2,245
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £6,870
- Reversal Vasectomy (Male) £3,000
- Shoulder Decompression £4,665
- Spinal Injection - upto 6 joints £2,545
- Total Hip Replacement £12,100
- Total Knee Replacement £12,680
- Umbilical Hernia Repair £2,945
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - Both legs under general anaesthetic £3,995
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg under general anaesthetic £2,905
- Vasectomy under local anaesthetic £975
- Venefit Varicose Vein Treatment - both legs under local anaesthetic £3,040
- Venefit Varicose Vein Treatment - one leg under local anaesthetic £2,400
Test and Scan prices at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Bladder Examination - Cystoscopy under local anaesthetic £1,740
- Bowel Examination - Colonoscopy (Endoscopy) £2,240
- Hysteroscopy £2,610
- Stomach Examination - Gastroscopy (Endoscopy) £1,645
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The price displayed for your initial consultation is a guideline only as Consultant fees vary according to their own individual fee schedules. Once your consultant has made a recommendation for the procedure you require, the price for pre-assessment, main treatment and post-discharge care is guaranteed and inclusive of all costs.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.