Considering cosmetic surgery?
What will happen at this event?
Come along to our evening and meet Mr Alok Misra, our experienced consultant plastic surgeon for a complimentary 15-minute consultation. During your appointment you’ll gain valuable advice and guidance on the procedure you are considering along with information on pricing. Mr Misra undertakes all types of cosmetic surgery including breast enhancements, tummy tucks, facelifts, liposuction and eyelid reshaping.
This is a great opportunity for anyone considering cosmetic surgery to gain initial information from an experienced surgeon on any potential cosmetic procedure.
Please note that due to the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only able to accommodate the patient at this event.
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Additional information After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note a member of our Enquiries Team will contact you after you have secured your place to confirm your appointment time. Appointments are available between 6pm and 8pm.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping) at Woking Hospital
- Breast enlargement surgery in Woking
- Breast reconstruction at Woking Hospital
- Breast reduction surgery in Woking
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Woking Hospital
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy) at Woking Hospital
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction) at Woking Hospital
- Inverted nipple surgery at Woking Hospital
- Liposuction at Woking Hospital
- Neck lift at Woking Hospital
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning) at Woking Hospital
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping) at Woking Hospital
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) at Woking Hospital