ViPR at Oxfordshire Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
ViPR™ (pronounced 'viper') is an extremely effective training tool that is virtually indestructible and incredibly functional for all manner of exercises.
What is ViPR™?
ViPR™ has made a huge impact in recent years within gym and personal training circles with its unique ability to bridge the gap between movement and strength. Read our article analysing the different ways in which you can exercise using ViPR™.
It provides you with an effective, whole-body workout, which helps build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training.
Participants can undertake a wide range of movements with this adaptable fitness tool - it can be lifted, dragged, rolled, thrown and even stepped on. However as it’s made from rubber is is extremely safe for you to use.
ViPR™ is suitable for:
- All ages
- Men and woman
- All abilities
- Comes in 7 different weights, ranging from 4kg to 20kg
ViPR™ can help you:
- Increase muscle strength and tone
- Combine strength and movement training
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Increase strength and power
- Burn calories and reduce body fat.