Children's Crèche and Junior Programme in Newbury
At Nuffield Health Newbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, children of all ages can enjoy a range of fun and physical activities.
Give us a call
Our junior facilities and activity programme mean the whole family can enjoy their time at Nuffield Health Newbury.
We take children aged from 12 weeks - 10 years. We offer a wide range of fun activities from parent and toddler sessions to junior activity camps.
0 - 4 years
Our fully-equipped on-site creche is spacious and filled with natural light. The crèche offers ground floor rooms, a secure outside play area, facilities for disabled children and ample parking.
- Garden area
- Baby area
- "Messy" area
- Children's toilet/changing area
- Sleep room
- Weekly art and craft activities
Our creche is on the voluntary OFSTED register and booking ratios are based on 1:3 for under 2 years and 1:6 for over 2 years as per OFSTED regulations.
Our team of nursery assistants are fully qualified and first-aid trained.
Creche opening hours
- Monday - Friday: 09:15 - 12:30
- Saturday: 08:30 - 11:30
- Sunday - Closed
- Bank holidays: 09:30 - 11:30
- 1 hour: £4.50
- 1.5 hours: £7.00
- 2 hours: £9.00
- Drop and Shop: £6.00/hr, paid separately from blocks
- Blocks: 12 hours - £51.00, 24 hours - £96.00 (Blocks are valid for 4 months from date of purchase)
- Receive a 5% discount when purchasing sibling blocks
Baby and Me
Are you ready to start exercising again after having your baby? Our parent and baby sessions offer a fun and friendly environment to work out with your baby.
- Wednesdays: 11.30 - 12:30
- Fridays: 09:30 - 10:30
Classes are free for members or £4.50 for non-members.
Toddle Fit (term-time only)
Help your toddler to learn those important social skills through play, by bringing them along to Toddle Fit, where they can have fun on the bouncy castle, trikes and soft play equipment. You can make new friends too!
This session is aimed at children from crawling stage through to school age.
FREE TO MEMBERS
NON-MEMBERS £4.50 (access via the new bridge)
Monkey Music – find out more >
- Thursday: 09:00 - 15:00
- Free registration for Nuffield Members
- Pre & Post-Natal
4 - 10 years
Junior activity camps
Our popular activity camps run during the school holidays and make the most of our extensive facilities.
- Swim England swimming
- Arts and crafts
- Half day: 08:45 - 13:00, 13-00, 17:15 - £22.40 (members), £28.00 (non-members)
- Full day: 08:45 - 17:15 - £32.00 (members), £40.00 (non-members)
- Extended day pass: 08:00 - 18:00 - £35.20 (members), £44.00 (non-members)
- Weekly rate: 08:00 - 18:00 - £151.20 (members), £189 (non-members)
- Morning and afternoon snacks and drinks will be provided for your child/ren which is also included in the price. Extended day passes will also include a selected range of cereals on offer for breakfast. Furthermore, you may add on a provided lunch box for a small cost of £3.75 per child.
- A 5% discount is offered if 1 or more siblings are also booked in. All bookings and payments must be made by the closing date specified.
- Mini sessions are available for members only. Members will receive 1 free mini session per week. Additional sessions will be at cost rate. Bookings and payments must be made 7 days in advance.
Children's birthday parties
Come and use our facilities here at Nuffield Health to give your children a party they will never forget! We now offer a wide range of fully hosted birthday parties which include everything from the entertainment, party food, and the clearing up afterwards!
- Soft Play, including a bouncy castle for all ages
- Go Kart
We can provide a hot or cold menu including all children’s favourites and for an extra special treat, we can provide Sweet Cones, a Candy Castle or Cart.