Nuffy Bear Day Nursery at Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Looking for an Ofsted registered nursery? Nuffy Bear Day Nursery in Brondesbury Park offers experienced staff dedicated to supporting your child’s learning.
Nuffy Bear Children's Day Nursery in Brondesbury Park
Nuffield Health Brondesbury Park Day Nursery first opened it's doors in 2010. We operate from the site of the Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, in a designated purpose built nursery area. We're conveniently located within the London borough of Brent.
Our nursery serves both members of the gym as well as the general public and runs from 1 fully equipped ground floor room. We are registered to take care of up to 32 children, (6 babies, 12 children in our toddlers area and 14 in our pre-school).
Our children also have access to a secure outdoor play area where they can learn and play, which is open each weekday from 08:00 to 18:00.
Want to have a look around our children's day nursery?
Are you interested in coming to see our Nuffy Bear Day Nursery in Brondesbury Park, Brent? Why not come and meet our dedicated team and see our great facilities?
We run informal tours of the nursery Monday to Friday, excluding 11:30 - 15:00 when the children are having their lunch / sleeping.
Nuffy Bear Day Nursery in Brondesbury Park links:
Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
What does our Nuffy Bear Day Nursery offer?
- Our nursery is registered to care for a maximum of 32 children within the early years age range
- We have a secure garden area
- Children are able to move freely around the rooms and choose activities freely, or can participate in more adult led activities
- Health and safety is a fundamental part of our nursery. If our children are safe, healthy and happy in their environment then they can reach their potential.
- We have a duty to safeguard and promote the health and welfare of the children in our care
- All our children have a named key persons allocated to them
- We do verbal handovers at the end of the day and a weekly communication book written by key person
- Observations are done on the children to enable us to provide the correct activities and resources for their development
- The parents are given feedback to encourage parent and partnership
- We believe playing outside provides opportunities for children to use all their senses, to experience wonder and enchantment to work on a larger scale and to enjoy a greater sense of freedom and independence
- Our nurseries follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. This includes education for children 3 months to 5 years
- The curriculum we follow prepares children for mainstream school
- Our professional, enthusiastic and welcoming staff are all DBS checked
- We provide rich enabling environments, and stimulating activities
- Knowledgeable staff to support children's learning and development
- Working in partnership with the parents and families of the children in our care
- We train our staff to a high standard to equip them for the crucial role they play in supporting children's learning and development
- Parents evenings are held 3 times a year to discuss your child's progress, but the key person is always available to discuss any concerns to may have.