Mrs Merrick is a dietitian with over 20 years experience and since 2002 has worked as a team leader in nutrition support specialising in oncology and dementia. Following additional post-registration training she also gained expertise in the dietary management of Coeliac disease and IBS.
- Nutrition support
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Coeliac disease
Guitar, beekeeping and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Susan Merrick at Nuffield Health
- Parental and enteral nutrition
- Merrick, S. and Farrell, D. (2012). Head and neck cancer patients’ experiences of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy feeding: a Q-methodology study, European Journal of Cancer Care, 21, 493–504.
- Merrick. S. And Leung, D. (2012). Nutritional care of patients with dementia in the acute setting, Complete Nutrition, May 2012.
- Merrick, S., Harnden, S., Shetty, Chopra, P., Clamp, P. and Kapadia, S. (2008). An Evaluation of the “Cut and Push" Method of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Removal. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, 32:78-80
- Health and Care Professions Council
- British Dietetic Association
- Freelance Dietitians Group
- National Nutrition Nurses Group
Other post held
- New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton
Insurers Mrs Susan Merrick works with
Mrs Susan Merrick works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mrs Susan Merrick does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Susan Merrick does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Susan Merrick does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.