- University of Bristol (medicine graduated 1998)
- University College London (Urology Masters 2003)
- Univeristy of Bristol (Research Doctorate 2014
- Kings College Hospital, UCL Hospitals and North West London training rotation
- Imperial College London - Royal College of Surgeons Uro-Oncology Fellowship 2009-10
- Royal Marsden Hospital Robotic Surgery Fellowship
- Karolinska Hospital Stockholm visiting felowship (robotic cystectomy)
- Locum Consultant Urological Surgeon, Royal Marsden Hospital 2011-12
- University Hospital Southampton 2013
- Prostate cancer (radical prostatectomy - high volume surgeon above the national average volume per surgeon)
- Bladder cancer (TURBT and radical cystectomy - high volume surgeon above the national average volume per surgeon
- Neobladder formation
- Kidney cancer (laparoscopic nephrectomy and nephroureterectomy)
- Key hole surgery (laparoscopy)
- Robotic prostatectomy
- HIFU (regional referals)
- Urinary diagnostics
- Retroperitoneal surgery
Tim lives in Winchester. He enjoys Music (saxophone - out of practce), singing (impromptu wedding singer mostly these days), cooking, travel. He has 2 young children and his wife is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at UHS.
English and basic French and Italian
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Tim Dudderidge at Nuffield Health
- Prostate surgery
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Molecular urine markers for bladder and prostate cancer (Uni- UCL, degres - MSc urology and MD research doctorate). PI for Mcm5 study (urinary diagnosis of prostate cancer), PI for PROMIS study (imaging diagnosis for prostate cancer).
- 25 peer reviewed publications in uro-oncology and more than 40 national / international presentations. Presented robotic surgery experience at European Robotic Urology Society (ERUS) meeting in 2013 - best presentation prize.
- Supervisor to undergraduate research projects and involved with undergraduate examination and surgical trainee national selection.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Urological Surgeons, Uro-oncology and Endo-urology
- BAUS section of Academic Urology
- Medical Protection Society
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Users Group
Other post held
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Tim Dudderidge does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tim Dudderidge does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tim Dudderidge does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.