Professor Persad's expertise is in early detection and treatment of prostate and bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction and penile prosthetic surgery, andrology and microsurgical vasectomy reversal, minimally invasive procedures and robotic radical prostatectomy.
Professor Persad also trains surgeons in the developing world and sources equipment, medicines, books and journals for their centres.
English, French and Italian
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Raj Persad at Nuffield Health
- Penile prosthetic surgery
- Vasectomy reversal surgery
- Fellow of the RCS England
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment in Cancer
- Executive Committee Member: British Prostate Group
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Bristol Urological Institute
- Professor University of Pittsburgh
Other post held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, Bristol Royal Infirmary and Southmead Hospitals, Bristol
- Honorary Consultant Urologist Southmead Hospital
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Bristol
- Honorary Professor of Medicine, Pittsburgh University, USA
Professor Raj Persad does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Raj Persad does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Raj Persad does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.