Mr Aiyenuro is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in lower limb and foot and ankle surgery. He deals with regular trauma and fractures of the foot and ankle at the Royal Surrey NHS County Hospital which are common in all age groups.
Subspecialty fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery undertaken at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide Australia, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore.
Management of foot and ankle orthopaedics
Wild life and football
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Bunion surgery (bunionectomy)
- Hindfoot fusion
- Fusion of big toe
- Ankle ligament repair
- Forefoot reconstructive surgery
- Flat foot correction
- Toe surgery
- Midfoot osteotomy
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle fusion
- Image guided joint injections
- Toe joint fusion
- Calcaneal osteotomy
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Ankle replacement
- Honorary Visiting Research Fellow (BASK/Depuy), Glenfield Hospital, Leicester – Cartilage injury and repair
- Clinical Research Fellow, Imperial College London – Algorx Clinical Trial for knee arthritis
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS
Insurers Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro works with
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.