Mr Aiyenuro is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in lower limb and foot and ankle surgery. He deals with regular trauma and fractures of the foot and ankle at the Royal Surrey NHS County Hospital which are common in all age groups.
Subspecialty fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery undertaken at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide Australia, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore.
Mr Aiyenuro specialises in:
Management of foot and ankle orthopaedics
Wild life and football
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro at Nuffield Health
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle fusion
- Ankle ligament repair
- Bunion surgery
- Flat foot correction
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Forefoot reconstructive surgery
- Fusion of big toe
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Image guided joint injections
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Midfoot osteotomy
- Toe joint fusion
- Toe surgery
- Hindfoot osteotomy
- Hindfoot fusion
- Ankle replacement surgery
- Honorary Visiting Research Fellow (BASK/Depuy), Glenfield Hospital, Leicester – Cartilage injury and repair
- Clinical Research Fellow, Imperial College London – Algorx Clinical Trial for knee arthritis
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS
Insurers Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro works with
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Olusegun Aiyenuro does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.