Mr Neil Blewitt has recently relocated from Bristol to Surrey.
He helped develop the upper limb unit and particularly the arthroscopic and arthroplasty service in Bristol at the Avon Orthopaedic Centre and undertook elbow and shoulder replacement surgery as well as all conditions affecting the upper limb.
He continued a successful Private Practice in Bristol over many years specialising in day case upper limb surgery, shoulder arthroscopic surgery and rotator cuff repairs, elbow and hand and wrist surgery, Thumb CMCJ prosthetic arthroplasty Dupuytren’s contracture surgery, carpal tunnel decompression trigger finger release and wrist and elbow arthroscopic surgery and sports injuries management.
He has recently relocated to Surrey for Family reasons and plans to continue his Private Practice in Surrey.
Upper Limb Surgery.
Shoulder Elbow Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery, Shoulder Elbow Hand and Wrist
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repairs and sub-acromial decompression
- Tennis Elbow Tendon Repair and elbow arthroscopy
- Dupuytren’s contracture release
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression, Trigger Finger Release
- Arthroscopic Wrist Surgery
- Thumb CMCJ prosthetic arthroplasty
- Sports injury
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Neil Blewitt at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Extensive muscle repair
- Shoulder decompression - keyhole surgery
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Tennis elbow release
- Bone Graft
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Hand surgery
- Nerve surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Joint replacement shoulder, elbow
- Arthroscopic surgical reconstruction Shoulder, Elbow, hand and Wrist
- Fracture non union and mal union
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Insurers Mr Neil Blewitt works with
Mr Neil Blewitt works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Neil Blewitt does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Neil Blewitt does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Neil Blewitt does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.