Mr Phillips has been providing vascular care at the Nuffield Hospital for 20 years. He is an established and experienced vascular surgeon in Hampshire and is able to look after and treat varicose veins problems with the latest and minimally invasive techniques. He also sees patients with artery problems.
He trained locally, undertook research in London and a Fellowship in Australia. He is currently director of the Wessex Vascular Network and a consultant vascular surgeon.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Michael Phillips at Nuffield Health
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins
- AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm)
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Aortofemoral bypass
- Carotid surgery
- Endovascular treatment
- Carotid doppler
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Varicose vein stripping
- Arterial Surgery
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Surgeons
Other post held
- Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Michael Phillips works with
Mr Michael Phillips works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Michael Phillips does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Phillips does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Phillips does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.