- Specialities Vascular and endovascular surgery
- Telephone 02380 258452 (Secretary) / 02380 258464 (Enquiries)
- Year of first qualification 1986
- Email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3179626
- Fax 02380 251525
Mr Phillips has been providing vascular care at the Nuffield Hospital for 20 years. He is an established and experienced vascular surgeon in Hampshire and is able to look after and treat varicose veins problems with the latest and minimally invasive techniques. He also sees patients with artery problems.
He trained locally, undertook research in London and a Fellowship in Australia. He is currently director of the Wessex Vascular Network and a consultant vascular surgeon.
- Bi Weekly Wednesday 08:30 - 12:30
- Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Surgeons
DeclarationMr Michael Phillips works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Michael Phillips does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Phillips does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Phillips does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.