Mr Deutsch studied Medicine at Liverpool University, graduating in 1981. His specialist training started in Bristol and Bath, then Birmingham on the Birmingham Midland Eye Hospital Rotational Training Program from 1986 -1994. He obtained his Consultant post in Hereford in 1994 with a subspecialist interest in Glaucoma and Anterior Segment Surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr John Deutsch at Nuffield Health
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Visual Fields
- Eyelid cyst removal
- Wegeners Granulomatosis
- Unrecognised Visual Impairment and Blind Registration
- Surgical Methods and Anaesthesia in Cataract Surgery
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow Midlands Ophthalmological Society
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Wye Valley NHS Trust, Hereford
- Powys (Teaching) Health Board, Llandrindod Wells
- Royal National College for the Blind, Hereford
Mr John Deutsch does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John Deutsch does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John Deutsch does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.