Mr Davison is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester General Hospital with an established private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Davison specialises in general orthopaedic trauma and lower limb surgery including:
Treatments and tests offered by Mr John Davison at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
- Flat foot correction
- Toe surgery
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Trauma reconstruction
- Hip resurfacing
- Toe joint fusion
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
Mr Davison's research interest is hip replacement.
- Medical Protection Society
- British Hip Society
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester General Hospital
Insurers Mr John Davison works with
Mr John Davison works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr John Davison does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John Davison does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John Davison does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.