Mr McGeorge is the Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester.
Following extensive training in plastic surgery units around Britain and abroad, Mr McGeorge took up his consultancy in 1993. He was responsible for establishing the new plastic surgery department at the Countess of Chester Hospital before leaving in 2003 to continue his own practice.
Although independent, Mr McGeorge continues to teach cosmetic surgery and is active in maintaining standards at a national level. He is on the Council of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and was President between 2006-8.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Douglas McGeorge at Nuffield Health
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Eye lift
- Facelift surgery
- Facial resurfacing
- Fat grafting
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Mole removal
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty) surgery
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) surgery
- Body contouring
- Breast reconstruction
- Dermal fillers
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Brow lift
- Neck lift
- Post bariatric surgery (or body contouring)
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Buttock lift
- British Association of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Other post held
- Honorary Consultant at the Countess of Chester Hospital
Insurers Mr Douglas McGeorge works with
Mr Douglas McGeorge works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Douglas McGeorge does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Douglas McGeorge does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Douglas McGeorge does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.