- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement, Key Hole Surgery
- Telephone 01912 816 131
- Year of first qualification 1998
- GMC Number 4554156
- Fax 01912 811 379
Mr Inman studied medicine at Bristol University and moved to the North-East in 2001 where he undertook higher surgical training in Orthopaedics. He undertook trauma fellowships in Edinburgh and Grenoble, France prior to obtaining his consultant post in Northumbria Healthcare NHS Trust in March 2010.
Mr Inman specialises in hip replacement, knee replacement, hip and knee arthroplasty, knee arthroscopy and complex extremity trauma including treatment of malunions and non-unions with circular frame management.
Mr Inman performs approximately 100 primary hip and knee replacements per year.
Mr Inman teaches on nationally recognised hip and knee replacement training courses and trauma surgery courses for trainee Orthopaedic surgeons.
- By arrangement
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedics, North Tyneside General Hospital
Hip and knee arthroplasty, knee arthroscopy and general trauma surgery.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- British Trauma Society
Recent presented/ published papers on:
- Fast-track joint replacement techniques
- The impact of obesity on outcome following joint replacement
- Results of high tibial osteotomy
- Management of patients with hip fractures on anticoagulants
Mr Dominic Inman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dominic Inman does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dominic Inman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.