Mr Dominic Inman
MB ChB, FRCS (Tr&, Orth)
GMC number: 4554156
Practicing since: 1998
- By arrangement
Or call us on
Mr Inman studied medicine at Bristol University and moved to the North-East in 2001 where he undertook higher surgical training in Orthopaedics. He undertook trauma fellowships in Edinburgh and Grenoble, France prior to obtaining his consultant post in Northumbria Healthcare NHS Trust in March 2010.
Mr Inman specialises in hip replacement, knee replacement, hip and knee arthroplasty, knee arthroscopy and complex extremity trauma including treatment of malunions and non-unions with circular frame management.
Mr Inman performs approximately 100 primary hip and knee replacements per year.
Mr Inman teaches on nationally recognised hip and knee replacement training courses and trauma surgery courses for trainee Orthopaedic surgeons.
Hip and knee arthroplasty, knee arthroscopy and general trauma surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Dominic Inman at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopy
- Ilizarov frame surgery
- Tibial osteotomy
- Hip replacement
- Image guided aspiration and biopsy
- Image guided joint injections
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
Locations Mr Dominic Inman works with
Recent presented/ published papers on:
- Fast-track joint replacement techniques
- The impact of obesity on outcome following joint replacement
- Results of high tibial osteotomy
- Management of patients with hip fractures on anticoagulants
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- British Trauma Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedics, North Tyneside General Hospital
Mr Dominic Inman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dominic Inman does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dominic Inman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.