- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Breast Surgery
- Telephone 02920 836 714
- Year of first qualification 1990
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 3475463
- Fax 01443 381125
Dean Boyce is a senior plastic surgeon, based in South Wales, and consulting in Cardiff, Swansea and Carmarthen. Mr Boyce has many years experience in leading a dedicated team of plastic surgeons, nurses and support staff to deliver the safest and highest quality of care.
Mr Boyce graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Wales College of Medicine in 1990. After a distinguished period of surgical training in the United Kingdom at several major teaching hospitals in Wales, Birmingham, Manchester and Sydney, Australia, he was appointed as Consultant Plastic and Hand Surgeon to the Welsh Centre for Plastic Surgery in 2003, and elected to the UK Specialist Register for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
Mr Boyce was awarded a Postgraduate Doctorate in Medicine after scientific research into human and scarless wound healing, and was appointed as Hunterian Professor by the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2002, and maintains strong academic interests. He has published widely in the Plastic Surgery literature, having authored many papers and book chapters. He lectures widely in Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery.
Mr Boyce is on the scientific committee of Aesthetics Today, a leading international cosmetic medicine meeting. He has appeared in the national and local press and had given interviews as an opinion leader on television programmes such as The One Show.
Mr Boyce specialises in breast enlargement surgery in South Wales
- Weekly clinics
- Consultant Plastic and Hand Surgeon at Morriston Hospital, Swansea Wales
- Clinical tutor in Plastic Surgery for the University of Wales
- Program Director for Plastic Surgery Specialist Training in Wales
- Regional Specialist Advisor for Plastic Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Mr Dean Boyce does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dean Boyce does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dean Boyce does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.