Having completed his higher surgical training within the West Midlands, Ashok undertook two advanced surgical fellowships; the first in rhinology and facial plastic surgery (endoscopic sinus surgery and nasal reconstruction) at the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, and the second in advanced endoscopic sinus surgery and skull base surgery at Winchester and Wessex Neurology Centre, Southampton.
Ashok was very fortunate to train with Dr Hade Vuyk, a world renowned facial plastic surgeon in Amsterdam. Apart from general ENT he specialises in endoscopic sinus surgery, endoscopic skull base surgery, reconstruction surgery for nasal deformities and surgery for the facial skin cancer.
Rhinology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Endoscopic skull base surgery
Cricket and reading
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ashok Rokade at Nuffield Health
- Antral washout
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty) surgery
- Head and neck oncology
- Middle ear surgery
- British Association of Otolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgery
- British Rhinological Society
- European Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Southampton University Hospitals
Mr Ashok Rokade does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ashok Rokade does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ashok Rokade does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.