- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology), Rhinology
- Telephone 01962 826143 (Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4662068
Having completed his higher surgical training within the West Midlands, Ashok undertook two advanced surgical fellowships; the first in rhinology and facial plastic surgery (endoscopic sinus surgery and nasal reconstruction) at the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, and the second in advanced endoscopic sinus surgery and skull base surgery at Winchester and Wessex Neurology Centre, Southampton.
Ashok was very fortunate to train with Dr Hade Vuyk, a world renowned facial plastic surgeon in Amsterdam. Apart from general ENT he specialises in endoscopic sinus surgery, endoscopic skull base surgery, reconstruction surgery for nasal deformities and surgery for the facial skin cancer.
- Weekly Monday evening
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Southampton University Hospitals
Rhinology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Endoscopic skull base surgery
Cricket and reading
- British Association of Otolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgery
- British Rhinological Society
- European Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
Mr Ashok Rokade does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ashok Rokade does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ashok Rokade does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.