Antonio Orlando graduated with honours from the University of Florence in 1988, and from the School of Specialisation in Plastic Surgery at the University of Parma, eight years later. He became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2000.
Mr Orlando has an excellent reputation in all aspects of cosmetic surgery, including breast surgery (enlargement, lift, and reduction), face lifts, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), rhinoplasty (nose surgery), body contouring, including abdominoplasty and liposuction, and other non-surgical procedures. He receives referrals from other consultant plastic surgeons across the UK due to his expertise in nose re-shaping.
Mr Orlando works as part of Bristol Plastic Surgery, and with the Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital, to provide the full range of cosmetic surgery procedures. He also works for the NHS at the North Bristol NHS Trust, where he is the Director of Plastic Surgery, and is experienced in head and neck surgery, and skin cancer surgery.
- By arrangement
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Lead Clinician in Skin Oncology at North Bristol NHS Trust
- British Association of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists
- Italian Medical Association
- Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
DeclarationMr Antonio Orlando works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Antonio Orlando does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Antonio Orlando does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Antonio Orlando does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.