- Specialities Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic Radiology, Radiology (Diagnostics)
- Telephone 01782 382 504
- Year of first qualification 2007
- Email Udara.email@example.com
English and Sinhalese
- GMC Number 6163111
Dr Kularatne has been a consultant in Musculoskeletal Radiology at the University Hospital of North Midlands since May 2015.
He is Fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal Radiology at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry.
Dr Kularatne completed his registrar training in Musculoskeletal Radiology at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham and his registrar training in Clinical Radiology in Nottingham Training Scheme.
- Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist at University Hospital of North Midlands
- Orthopaedic Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, CT, MRI and X ray
- Image guided joint injections
- Image guided spinal injections
Imaging of musculoskeletal system including sports injuries, arthritis and spinal disease.
Cricket and music
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- European Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- British Medical Association
Published on musculoskeletal topics in peer reviewed journals.
Dr Udara Kularatne does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Udara Kularatne does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Udara Kularatne does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.