Private GP service at North Staffordshire Hospital
Struggling to schedule a visit to your GP? At Nuffield Health North Staffordshire hospital, our private GP service offers appointments, including consultations by phone, at times to suit you.
If you have a busy schedule, a private GP is the perfect way to make sure your health doesn’t get sidelined.
- There are no fixed hours - please call us to request an appointment time
- Initial appointments are 30 minutes
- 15-minute follow-ups
- Telephone consultations also available
- Available to anybody over the age of 18
- No need to be registered with an NHS GP
Our GPs offer a wide range of services, including women’s health and advice on minor illnesses. If further investigations are required we can request blood tests, imaging, referrals, and provide private prescriptions. Please be aware that these may involve additional charges.
Conditions and treatments offered
- GP consultations of 15 minutes
- Private prescriptions
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- Sexual health checks
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Simple wound dressing
- Issue of Sick certificates.
Services we do not provide
- Emergency or out of hours care – please call the NHS 111 or 999
- Minor surgery
- GP home visiting service
- Consultations for those under the age of 18
- Consultations relating to pregnancy problems
- Prescriptions for controlled drugs
- Contraceptive Coils and implant service.
Contact our Private GP clinic
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.