Dr Susanne Johnson
MBBS, FFSRH, FRCOG
GMC number: 3168879
Practicing since: 1986
- Thursday AM
- Friday All Day
Or call us on
Dr Susanne Johnson is a Gynaecologist who has specialised in Gynaecology Ultrasound. She has performed gynaecology scans for the last 20 years and is highly experienced. She has built up an international reputation; she is especially interested in the diagnosis of endometriosis and ovarian cysts.
She is the author of an educational website www.GynaecologyUltrasound.com, which has international reach and for which she receives great feedback.
Her main interest is
the use of Gynaecology Ultrasound in the diagnosis of pelvic pain and endometriosis.
Locations Dr Susanne Johnson works with
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health
- British Society for Gynaecology Imaging
- British Medical Association
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Other posts held
- Associate Specialist in Gynaecology of Princess Anne Hospital, Southampton
Dr Susanne Johnson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Susanne Johnson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Susanne Johnson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.