Dr Gaba is a fellowship trained Consultant Musculoskeletal radiologist in consultant post since 2008.
She completed her Specialist Training ( CCT) in Clinical Radiology from Leicester and India during which she attained FRCR and MD Radiology. Followed by her specialist Training she completed one year of Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship from Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre NHS Trust ( NOC), Oxford, Centre of excellence in Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and rehabilitation.
To further her fellowship experience she worked as a consultant at the Oxford University hospitals, University Hospitals of Leicester and is currently working as a Consultant musculoskeletal radiologist at UHNM, Stoke-on-Trent since 2015.
She has published papers, Chapters in books and e-modules for Radiology Trainees. She is passionate about Musculoskeletal imaging/ intervention and has also keen interest in training and research.
- Musculoskeletal and spinal MRI scan reporting
- Musculoskeletal and spinal CT scan reporting
- CT guided spinal injections and bone biopsies
- Fluoroscopic guided musculoskeletal and spinal injections
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (Joints, tendons and lumps and bumps)
- Ultrasound guided musculoskeletal injections, aspirations and biopsies.
- Musculoskeletal, joint and spine X-ray reporting
Dr Gaba enjoys busy family life and if time permits her other hobbies are singing, vocal music and swimming.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Suchi Gaba at Nuffield Health
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- Foot and ankle Imaging
- Soft Tissue tumours
- Imaging of Rheumatological conditions
- The Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- European Society of Radiology
Dr Suchi Gaba does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Suchi Gaba does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Suchi Gaba does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.