Therapeutic endoscopy, liver disease, MD on Cystic Fibrosis-related chronic liver disease.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Simon Williams at Nuffield Health
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatogram (or ERCP)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Various papers on therapeutic endoscopy including GI bleeding and ERCP.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians London
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
Other post held
- Consultant Physician Gastroenterologist, The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Simon Williams works with
Dr Simon Williams works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Simon Williams does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Simon Williams does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Simon Williams holds the following paid advisory role(s) either at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health:
£4,000 per annum relating to the supply of consultancy services to the endoscopy unit