Dr Matilda Moffett
BSc. (Hons) Biology and Psychology, Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Psychology, Psychology
- Year of first qualification
- Languages spoken
Dr Moffett works professionally with a wide variety of individuals experiencing a range of physical and mental health difficulties, employing an in depth personal assessment and therapeutic approaches including cognitive behaviour therapy, cognitive analytic therapy and motivational interviewing.
Matilda works with individuals, couples, families and groups across all ages. Some of the many conditions she works with may include: anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress, OCD and eating disorders. She can offer a wide range of evidence based therapeutic approaches such as:
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)
- CAT (cognitive analytic therapy)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Solution focused therapy
Matilda also offers more specialist assessment and input when required, for example:
- Pre and Post operative psychological assessments (bariatric surgery, cosmetic procedures)
- Coping with chronic & physical illness.
- PTSD assessments – post injury
You may also want to visit Matilda Moffett's personal website: http://www.matildamoffett.co.uk
- Weekly Thursday 11:30 - 17:30
- Weekly Friday 16:00 - 18:00
- North Tyneside General Hospital
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Health Professions Council
- British Psychological Society
Dr Moffett has published a range of articles related to physical and mental health conditions.
DeclarationDr Matilda Moffett has indicated that they work with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Matilda Moffett has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Matilda Moffett has indicated that they do not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Matilda Moffett has indicated that they do not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.