Dr Hashmi is a Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist who conducts nerve studies by arrangement. His areas of interest include:
- Nerve conduction studies and electromyography for peripheral nerve and neuromuscular disorders including entrapment neuropathies,
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Myopathies and neuromuscular junction disorders
- EEG reporting for adult and paediatric epilepsy
- Reporting of evoked potentials including visual, brainstem and somatosensory evoked potentials
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ehtesham Hashmi at Nuffield Health
- Nerve conduction study
- Electromyography (EMG)
Other post held
- University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Ehtesham Hashmi works with
Dr Ehtesham Hashmi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Ehtesham Hashmi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ehtesham Hashmi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ehtesham Hashmi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.