Dr Khoosal is a Consultant Psychiatrist at Leicester General Hospital with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Dr Khoosal has over 25 years experience in the NHS and private sector and his special clinical interests include psychosexual and gender issues, anxiety and depresssion, traumatic disorders, transcultural psychiatry, medico-legal work and employment issues.
- Chair of Trent Division of Psychiatry
- Elected representative to Council of Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Co-Editor of Bulletin of Transcultural Specialist Interest Group of Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Governor at Leicester Grammar School
- Clinical Supervisor for General Medical Council
- Chair of Local Negotiating Committee for local NHS Trust
- Media Spokesperson for Royal College of Psychiatrists
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Deenesh Khoosal at Nuffield Health
- Aspects of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Impulse control
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Anger management
Currently focusing on transexual work.
- Fellow of Royal College of Psychiatrists
- British Medical Council
- North of England Gender Governance Group
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Psychiatrist, Leicester General Hospital