Dr Campbell Murdoch offers expertise in personalised-medicine and metabolic health:
- Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes reversal/remission
- Sustained Weight Loss
- Metabolic Syndrome diagnosis and reversal
- Personalised medication review
- Optimising health and wellbeing
He undertakes other professional roles, including:
- Chief Medical Officer to DDM.health
- Clinical Adviser to Royal College of General Practitioners
- Quality Improvement Trainer for NHS England
- Physical Activity Clinical Champion for PHE
Dr Murdoch’s approach to care brings together an individual’s needs, goals and preferences with an in-depth understanding of the person’s physiology. Advice on the best lifestyle and medical options is provided. Person-centred support and reassessment are offered to ensure patients reach their goals.
Dr Murdoch brings his quality improvement knowledge to his patient consultations, recognising health is a journey and improvement is always possible.
Outside of clinical work Dr Murdoch frequently presents at UK and international conferences, and writes for national media. He provides health and wellbeing services to businesses and other organisations.
- GP at Wincanton Health Centre, Somerset
- Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes Reversal (remission)
- Weight Loss
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Health and Wellbeing
Running, and learning about continuous improvement of health and wellbeing.
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- British Medical Association
Dr Campbell Murdoch does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Campbell Murdoch does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Campbell Murdoch does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.