Dr Arvin Lingeswaran is a Consultant Geriatrician and General Physician based at Ashford & St Peters Hospitals NHS Trust in Surrey. He qualified from Guys, Kings & St Thomas Hospitals in London, and trained throughout hospitals in London, Surrey and Sussex to obtain Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, and then specialise in Geriatric Medicine. He is also a Member of the British Geriatric Society.
- Diagnosis and management of Parkinson’s disease
- Unexplained weight loss and nutritional wellbeing
- Evaluation of falls and mobility enhancement
and problems with balance
of chronic conditions and symptom management in the Elderly patient
Dr Lingeswaran enjoys teaching future doctors and specialist trainees. He has developed a teaching programme within St Peters Hospital to intensively train Internal Medicine trainees to pass their Membership examinations. He also frequently trains the Imperial College, London and St George’s Medical School medical students during their rotational placements at St Peter’s Hospital. He is also a Clinical and Educational supervisor for junior doctors, Physician’s Associates and GP trainees.
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Geriatric Soceity
Other posts held
- Ashford & St Peters Hospitals NHS Trust, Consultant Geriatrician and Consultant in General internal medicine