If you would like to find out more about cosmetic surgery, come along to the Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital's open event. This event will give you the opportunity to speak to Miss Mary Morgan, Consultant Plastic Surgeon, during a complimentary one-to-one advice session.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail about the range of cosmetic treatments available and ask any questions you might have. You will then be able to speak to a member of our team on site who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you might have. Booking is essential.
There is free on-site parking available. We look forward to welcoming you to Nuffield Health Brentwood hospital.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty) at Brentwood Hospital
- Breast enlargement surgery in Brentwood
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Brentwood Hospital
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty) at Brentwood Hospital
- Eye lift at Brentwood Hospital
- Facelift surgery in Brentwood
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction) at Brentwood Hospital
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty) at Brentwood Hospital
- Thigh lift at Brentwood Hospital
Shenfield Road, Brentwood, CM15 8EH