Treatment prices at Wessex Hospital in Hampshire
Discover our range of transparent prices for private treatments at our Wessex Hospital.
Call our self-pay team today:
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital in Hampshire.
Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the treatment prices. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If they treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
What does guide price mean?
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The guide price
stated below is an approximation of the cost of treatment only. The final price
may vary according to Consultant fees, prosthesis or drugs used and any
pre-existing medical conditions which may alter your care pathway.
You will be given a fixed all-inclusive price for treatment following
your initial consultation with a Consultant.
Your safety is our number one priority. We understand that you may be worried about visiting us, but we want to reassure you that we’ve put safety measures in place to make our hospitals COVID-19 secure. These changes were guided by the UK government, Public Health England (PHE), and our infection prevention team. Given these safety changes, your procedure may incur an additional supplement to the guide price.
Treatment prices at Wessex Hospital
- Back Pain - Nerve/Neuroltic Root Block £1,535
- Breast Enlargement - Round £5,665
- Breast Reduction £6,870
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £2,650
- Cataract surgery - one eye £2,800
- Cataract surgery with eyesight correction (multi-focal adjustment) – One Eye £3,800
- Cataract surgery with eyesight correction – One Eye £3,835
- Ear Pinning-Both Ears £3,805
- Epidural Injection £1,515
- Eye Lift - Upper OR Lower £3,355
- Face Lift - Mini £7,045
- Gallbladder Surgery-Laparoscopic Cholycystectomy £7,110
- Hernia Repair-Groin Inguinal-Laparoscopic £3,745
- Hernia Repair-Groin Inguinal-Open Surgery £3,585
- Hip Replacement £14,660
- Hysterectomy - Abdominal £7,015
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery £4,350
- Knee Replacement £14,470
- Nose Re-Shaping - Rhinoplasty £5,760
- Prostate Resection - TURP £7,195
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £5,680
- Shoulder Decompression - Keyhole Surgery £4,810
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £9,770
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty - midi £7,165
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Endovenous Laser treatment - Both Legs £3,740
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Endovenous Laser treatment - One Leg £2,980
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Radio Frequency Treatment - Both Legs £5,110
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - Both Legs £3,835
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg £2,990
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - One Leg £4,095
- Vasectomy Reversal £3,400
- Vasectomy Reversal £3,400
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction £2,150