Treatment prices at Wessex Hospital in Hampshire
Discover our range of transparent prices for private treatments at our Wessex Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital in Hampshire.
Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the treatment prices. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If they treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Wessex Hospital in Hampshire
Treatment prices at Wessex Hospital
- Back Pain - Dorsal Root Block £1,415
- Breast Reduction £6,060
- Breast enlargement £4,495
- Cataract surgery - one eye £3,150
- Cataract surgery with eyesight correction (multi-focal adjustment) – One Eye £4,255
- Cataract surgery with eyesight correction – One Eye £4,255
- Ear Pinning-Both Ears £3,435
- Epidural Injection £1,135
- Eye Lift-Full £3,135
- Face Lift - Mini £5,170
- Gallbladder Surgery-Laparoscopic Cholycystectomy £6,300
- Hernia Repair-Groin Inguinal-Laparoscopic £2,650
- Hernia Repair-Groin Inguinal-Open Surgery £2,700
- Hip Replacement £13,050
- Hysterectomy - Abdominal £6,360
- Knee Arthroscopy - Keyhole Surgery to Remove Damaged Cartilage £3,240
- Knee Replacement £12,730
- Liposuction - Complex £3,745
- Liposuction - Medium £3,200
- Nose Re-Shaping - Rhinoplasty £5,060
- Prostate Resection - TURP £5,950
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £5,160
- Shoulder Decompression - Keyhole Surgery £4,600
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £8,060
- Spinal Injection - Up to 3 Joints £2,215
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty - midi £5,800
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Endovenous Laser treatment - Both Legs £3,465
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Endovenous Laser treatment - One Leg £2,540
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Radio Frequency Treatment - Both Legs £4,680
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Radio Frequency Treatment - One Leg £3,720
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - Both Legs £4,135
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg £2,725
- Vasectomy Reversal £2,950
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction £1,945
Test and Scan prices at Wessex Hospital
- Bowel Examination - Colonoscopy £1,780
- Hysteroscopy £2,135
- Stomach Examination - Gastroscopy, also known as Endoscopy £1,750
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately.
The price displayed for your initial consultation is a guideline only as consultant fees vary according to their own individual fee schedules.
Once your consultant has made a recommendation for the procedure you require, the price for pre-assessment, main treatment and post-discharge care is guaranteed and inclusive of all costs.
Contact our Wessex Hospital:
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.