Treatment Prices at Cheltenham
Discover the prices for treatments at our Cheltenham Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Cheltenham Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Cheltenham Hospital
Treatment prices at Cheltenham Hospital
- Back Pain - Dorsal Root Block £2,240
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £2,265
- Ear Pinning - Both Ears £3,215
- Gallbladder Surgery - Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy £6,570
- Grommets Insertion - Treatment of Glue Ear £1,855
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Open Surgery £3,140
- Hip Replacement £13,170
- Hysterectomy - Abdominal £6,795
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery £4,015
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery to Remove Damaged Cartilage £3,545
- Knee Replacement £13,050
- Prostate Resection - TURP £5,735
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £5,545
- Shoulder Decompression - Key Hole Surgery £4,765
- Skin Excision of Lesion or Mole Removal - Trunk & Limbs £995
- Skin Excision of Simple Lesion or Mole Removal £1,205
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £8,195
- Spinal Injection - 5 or more joints £2,605
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg £3,155
- Vasectomy Reversal £3,445
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction £2,365
Test and Scan prices at Cheltenham Hospital
- Bladder Examination - Cystoscopy £1,725
- Bowel Examination - Colonoscopy £2,005
- Hysteroscopy £2,750
- Stomach Examination - Gastroscopy, also known as Endoscopy £1,810
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The guide price stated above is an approximation of the cost of treatment only. The final price may vary according to Consultant fees, prosthesis or drugs used and any pre-existing medical conditions which may alter your care pathway. You will be given a fixed all-inclusive price for treatment following your initial consultation with a Consultant.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.