Swimming Lessons at Norwich Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At our Nuffield Health gym in Norwich we offer both children's group swimming lessons and private 1-2-1 sessions.
Call us on:
Nuffield Health Swim Schools:
- We follow the ASA “Swim England Learn to Swim” Programme
- All of our dedicated instructors are qualified with the ASA swimming governing body and are trained to a high standard
- We have small group sizes and only allow 6 children per instructor
- We offer both child and adult swimming lessons, catering for all abilities
- Our lessons follow the school term times and we offer additional holiday crash courses.
The benefits of swimming
Swimming is an enjoyable and an extremely productive way to exercise, working all the major muscle groups to tone your body. Not only is it refreshing, but because of its' resistant qualities, water is an excellent environment for a great fat-burning workout. Swimming is also a low-impact exercise, so there is far less stress on your joints and therefore less risk of sustaining injury.
Our pools have dedicated lanes for lap training and our aqua classes offer a great way to stay in shape. All our centres that have a pool offer swimming lessons and have dedicated family swimming times - ideal for the little ones.
Swimming lessons at Nuffield Health
Our swim schools provide the perfect environment in which to successfully learn how to swim or improve your swimming. Our small group sizes make the learning curve quicker and ensure all pupils receive a high standard of hands-on tuition.
In the vast majority of Nuffield Health locations you do not need to be a gym member in order to book a swimming course, (please check with your nearest centre). All of our dedicated instructors are either qualified with the ASA or STA swimming governing bodies and are trained to a high standard.
There is something for everyone, including 1-2-1 swimming lessons, parent & toddler lessons, school holiday crash courses, adult lessons, rookie lifeguard lessons, swimfit and more.