Swimming Lessons at Edinburgh Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our popular swim school in Edinburgh offers lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors in both 1-2-1 and small group formats.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or your child wants to learn to swim, we can offer lessons for all abilities that can be tailored to your needs.
Adult swimming lessons
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
- If you'd like to swim with a friend, we can also offer 2-2-1 lessons
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching frontcrawl, backstroke, breaststroke or butterfly
- Our heated pool is 25 metres long and you'll have your own private swim lane
- 1 x 30 minute lesson (1-2-1): Cost - £22, with a minimum booking of 4 lessons.
- 1 x 30 minute lesson (2-2-1): Cost - £30, with a minimum booking of 4 lessons. (£15 per person)
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Group lesson times: Weekdays: 15:30 - 18:00, Weekends: 12:00 - 16:00
- 1-2-1 lessons
- 2-2-1 lessons, for friends or siblings to swim together
- Group lessons have a maximum of 6 children per class
- Available to children aged 3+
- Parent and child class on Monday at 10:00 for babies over 6 months
- We also run intensive courses during the school holidays. Please contact us for more information about these.
Prices per 30-minute lesson:
- Group lesson: Members: £9.00, Non-members: £10.00
- 1-2-1 lesson: Cost £22, with minimum booking of 4 lessons.
- 2-2-1 lesson: Cost £30, with minimum booking of 4 lessons. (£15 per child)
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child is swimming.
Contact our Swim School in Edinburgh:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.