Swimming Lessons at Edinburgh Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our popular swim school in Edinburgh offers lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors in both 1-2-1 and small group formats.
Our popular 'Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Paddington is run by Swim England-qualified instructors.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or you want your child to learn to swim, we can help.
Lessons are available to both gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
It's never too late to learn! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
Our heated pool is 20 metres long and you'll have a private lane to swim in.
Lessons can be booked in blocks of a minimum of 5, or 10.
- 5 x 30-minute lessons: £125
- 5 x 1-hour lessons: £230
- 10 x 30-minute lessons: £230
- 10 x 1-hour lessons: £430
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school times: Tuesday/Wednesday: 16:00 - 17:00, Saturday: 14:00 - 17:00
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Suitable for all abilities
- Available to children aged 3+
- Swimming badges and certificates included
- We can also offer 1-2-1 lessons. Please contact us for more information about these.
Swim school prices:
- Block of 12 lessons: £156 - members
- Block of 12 lessons £169 - non-members
Parents are welcome to watch their child from our lobby area.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our Swim School in Edinburgh:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.