Swimming Lessons at Edinburgh Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Want to learn to swim? We offer lessons with ASA qualified instructors in both 1-2-1 and small group formats.
Swimming: The key benefits
Swimming is not just great fun but it's also an extremely effective way in which to exercise, working all the major muscle groups. Being a low-impact exercise there is far less stress on your joints and therefore less risk of injury. Swimming can also aid rehabilitation after injury or post-surgery.
At our Nuffield Health gym in Edinburgh our swim school team get a genuine "buzz" from helping people both young or old to learn to swim. We offer both private 1-2-1 lessons and group sessions. We even can help experienced swimmers further improve/refine their stroke.
Swimming lessons at Edinburgh Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- We are proud to follow the national ASA "Swim England Learn to Swim" Programme
- All of our dedicated instructors are qualified with the ASA swimming governing body
- We offer small group sizes, only allowing 6 pupils per instructor
- We offer both child /adult lessons, catering for all abilities
- Our lessons follow the school term times and offer crash courses during the holidays.
Have a question for our swimming team in Edinburgh?
Submit any questions to our swim team today, simply fill in the web-form below and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
Alternatively feel free to call our reception on 0131 4440 555.
Contact our Swim School in Edinburgh:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.