Our private GP services offer your employees rapid access to appointments, minimising time out of the office.
90% of Nuffield Health GP appointments are arranged within 48 hours.
That’s compared to an average waiting time for an NHS appointment of just under 13 days (2016). This figure is expected to rise to 17 (2017).
An average NHS GP appointment lasts ten minutes, and takes an estimated average of three hours out of an employee’s day. Nuffield Health can provide both face-to-face and virtual GP services with average appointment time of 20-30 minutes.
Face-to-face GP Services
Nuffield Health’s face-to-face GP services are available to companies with on-site facilities or at a nearby Nuffield Health centre.
This service provides:
- 15-minute consultations – clinical diagnosis, advice, signposting and health observation
- Onward private referral consultants and specialists
- Private referrals for imaging
- New and repeat private prescriptions
- Provision of clinical diagnosis, advice and minor treatments
- Provision of pathology and diagnostic services.
- Flu and travel vaccinations
- Nurse services including wound dressing
Online GP Services
In partnership with Doctor Care Anywhere, we provide a fast, easy and convenient way for employees to see a GP online, no matter where you are in the world.
- Access to GP services seven days a week
- Duty of care to employees travelling within the UK and abroad
- Integration into the real world for in-person GP consultations, health assessments, diagnostics and further treatment
- Prescriptions delivered to a location of choice
- Practice/prescribing nurse
- Primary healthcare triage service
- 20-minute consultations providing advice and treatment of minor illness
- Vaccinations, flu and travel clinic
- New and repeat prescription drop-off service for employees
- Specialist clinics
- Integration with other wellbeing services.
Contact us about corporate GP services
We'll get back to you to discuss your requirements
A member of the team will respond to you soon.