Professor David Burden graduated from the University of Manchester Medical School in 1987 and then trained in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham and Toronto. In 1999 he was appointed Consultant Dermatologist to the Western Infirmary in Glasgow and also the Royal Hospital for Sick Children at Yorkhill.
He specialises in many areas of dermatology including skin cancer, mole mapping and inflammatory skin disease.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor David Burden at Nuffield Health
- Excision of skin lesion
- Mole removal
- Mole assessment
- Dermatological surgery
- Mole mapping screening
- Skin surgery
- Association of Physicians of Great Britain and Ireland
- International Psoriasis Council
- International Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Scottish Dermatological Society
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist, Western Infirmary Glasgow
- Honorary Professor, University of Glasgow
Insurers Professor David Burden works with
Professor David Burden works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor David Burden does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor David Burden does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor David Burden does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.