- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement, Key Hole Surgery
- Telephone 01273 627 007 (Brighton appointments) or 07791801232 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- GMC Number 3545867
- Website http://www.shoulder2hand.com
- Fax 01273 627003
Ms Tourret graduated from Sheffield Medical School and subsequently trained in Nottingham and Newcastle upon Tyne and received her Masters in Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation during her higher surgical training.
Upon completion of her training, she travelled to New Zealand, where she worked in two upper limb fellowships,specialising firstly in shoulders and then in hand and wrist at the country’s largest regional centre.
She spent 6 years working as a Consultant in the North East, prior to relocating to the South to be closer to her family and to take up a Consultant post in Brighton. A keen educator, her role also includes Undergraduate Medical Student Teaching at the Brighton and Sussex University Medical School.
Ms Tourret specialises in:
- Weekly Monday from 14:00
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, Royal Sussex County Hospital.
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, Princess Royal Hospital
- Her big, bouncy Labradoodle called Bertie
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- British Medical Association
Research interests include basal thumb arthritis and wrist arthroscopy; on both subjects she has presented at national meetings.
Ms Tourret has an ongoing interest in the biomechanics of injury and grip strength related to function in the hand.
DeclarationMs Lisa Tourret works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health
Ms Lisa Tourret does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Lisa Tourret does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Lisa Tourret does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.