Ms Bewick qualified from the University of Nottingham Medical School in 2007 having completed a Bachelor of Medical Sciences in 2005. Her surgical training took place in hospitals within East Anglia and the South East completing a Masters in Medical Education alongside National research studies.
In 2016/17 Ms Bewick undertook a complex otology and implant fellowship at the prestigious Addenbrooke’s otology department. She then specialised in complex children’s ENT surgery during a years senior fellowship with the ENT department of Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. Appointed in 2018 as a substantive consultant at Addenbrooke’s Hospital she specialises in complex children's airway surgery alongside her general ENT practice.
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Children’s airway condition
- Intracapsular tonsillectomy
- Diagnostic head and neck surgery
General ENT conditions in adults and children.
Ms Bewick spends her spare time walking her dogs, gardening and travelling.
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists
- British Laryngology Association
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Cambridge University Hospital NHS Trust Consultant ENT surgeon
Insurers Ms Jessica Bewick works with
Ms Jessica Bewick works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)