Ms Bewick qualified from the University of Nottingham Medical School in 2007 having completed a Bachelor of Medical Sciences in 2005. Her surgical training took place in hospitals within East Anglia and the South East completing a Masters in Medical Education alongside National research studies.
In 2016/17 Ms Bewick undertook a complex otology and implant fellowship at the prestigious Addenbrooke’s otology department. She then specialised in complex children’s ENT surgery during a years senior fellowship with the ENT department of Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. Appointed in 2018 as a substantive consultant at Addenbrooke’s Hospital she specialises in complex children's airway surgery alongside her general ENT practice.
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Children’s airway condition
- Intracapsular tonsillectomy
- Children's neck lump
- Diagnostic head and neck surgery
- Ear conditions
General ENT conditions in adults and children.
Ms Bewick spends her spare time walking her dogs, gardening and travelling.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Jessica Bewick at Nuffield Health
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Ear drum repair (Myringoplasty)
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Microsuction of ear canal
- Grommet insertion
- Nasal polypectomy
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists
- British Laryngology Association
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other posts held
- Cambridge University Hospital NHS Trust Consultant ENT surgeon
Insurers Ms Jessica Bewick works with
Ms Jessica Bewick works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Westfield Health WPA