Mrs Kalpana Patil possesses a considerable experience in Paediatric Urology and Paediatric Surgery with a good background in General Surgery. Her experience spans over three decades and she has been fortunate enough to gain experience in 3 different countries, India, Saudi Arabia and United Kingdom.
She performed as an independent Consultant Paediatric Surgeon in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for more than four years before retraining herself to British standards by successfully completing her specialist registrar rotation leading to accreditation in Paediatric Surgery. She chose to pursue a career in Paediatric Urology and to this end she spent two and a half years in the Department of Paediatric Urology at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
She has been a Consultant Paediatric Urologist in Evelina London Childrens’ Hospital till February 2019 and an honorary consultant since then up to date.
- All Paediatric Urology conditions and management
- Child circumcisions
- Prenatal counselling
- Staying fit
- Yoga and Pilates
- Volunteer for Inspiring the Future
- Teaching webinars in Paediatric Surgery and Paediatric Urology as well as GP webinars
English, Hindi, Marathi
Currently researching improving the quality of prenatal counselling.
- General Medical Council
- British Association of Paediatric Urologists
- European Society of Paediatric Urologists
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Honorary Consultant Paediatric Urologist: Evelina London Childrens’ Hospital
- Honorary Consultant Paediatric Urologist: Guys and St Thomas’ NHS trust London
Insurers Mrs Kalpana Patil works with
Mrs Kalpana Patil works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mrs Kalpana Patil does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Kalpana Patil does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Kalpana Patil does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.