Mrs Catherine Hayden
MB ChB, MD, FRCOG
GMC number: 4017606
Practicing since: 1993
Sub-specialties: Reproductive Medicine
- Tuesday afternoons monthly (fortnightly may be accommodated)
Or call us on
Mrs Hayden’s surgical practice is Leeds-based.
Outside of work she a mum to pre-teen boys and wife of a general surgeon. She enjoys keeping fit with 10k running and strength training. She has recently discovered Pilates. She loves travelling adventures with her family and has taken great pleasure in a number of period house renovation projects.
fertility-related gynaecology including male subfertility
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Catherine Hayden at Nuffield Health
- Pregnancy advisory service
Locations Mrs Catherine Hayden works with
Research and Academic Interests
Postgraduate Doctorate of Medicine in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Premium Medical Protection insured
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG),
- Member of British Fertility Society (BFS) & European Society of Human Reperoduction and Endocrinology (ESHRE)
Other posts held
- Consultant gynaecologist and sub specialist in reproductive medicine and surgery York Teaching Hospital and Leeds Teaching Hospital
Insurers Mrs Catherine Hayden works with
Mrs Catherine Hayden works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mrs Catherine Hayden does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Catherine Hayden does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Catherine Hayden does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.