- Specialities General Surgery, Vascular and endovascular surgery
- Telephone 01743 282 607
- Year of first qualification 1987
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3261466
- Fax 01743 247 579
Mr Fox trained in Bristol, Bath, Nottingham and Oxford and was appointed consultant surgeon in Shrewsbury, Shropshire in 1998. He has a wide experience of both general and vascular surgery. He has a strong background in new innovations in vascular surgery. He achieved his Masters thesis in 1997 for the development of a new device to repair abdominal aortic aneurysms and was awarded the British Journal of Surgery Prize for this work in 1997. He is widely published in many other areas of vascular surgery.
- Monday PM and evening
- Urgent referrals by arrangement
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation Trust
Training Regional Medical Students and surgical trainees on the West Midlands Surgical Rotation. Clinical Lead for General Surgery at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- Vascular Surgical Society
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons
DeclarationMr Tony Fox works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Tony Fox does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tony Fox does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tony Fox does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.