Mr Mortimore has been a Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon since 1999. He has special interest in head and neck surgery, rhinology and swallowing disorders.
Adult and Paediatric General ENT, Head & Neck lumps (benign and malignant).
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Sean Mortimore at Nuffield Health
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Antral washout
- Parotid surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Mastoid surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Grommet insertion
- Middle ear surgery
- ENT (UK)
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- British Rhinology Association
Other post held
- Consultant ENT, Head &
- Neck Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
Insurers Mr Sean Mortimore works with
Mr Sean Mortimore works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
Mr Sean Mortimore does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sean Mortimore does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sean Mortimore does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.