- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement
- Telephone 01642 367439 (Tees)
- Year of first qualification 1986
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 3171604
Mr Brewster has been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon since 1998. He spent nine years working as a fracture surgeon and was head of Trauma Department at Newcastle General Hospital for three years. His major interest is in hip and knee replacement and revisional surgery. He has performed over a thousand hip and a thousand knee replacements.
- Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Freeman Hospital
- Examiner Royal College of Surgeons
- Regional Clinical Coordinator National Joint Registry
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, North Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals
Advances in hip and knee replacement and revisional surgery.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
- British Medical Association
Mr Brewster has published research papers on hip and knee replacement and revision surgery, including results of his own techniques. Mr Brewster continues to be actively involved in clinical research concerning both hip and knee replacement.
DeclarationMr Nigel Brewster works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Nigel Brewster does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nigel Brewster does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nigel Brewster does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.