Experience: Qualified Leeds 1989, SHO training Stoke on Trent, Neurosurgical Registrar Training Nottingham, Consultant Liverpool Alder Hey and Walton Centre since 2001.
Spinal neurosurgery, General Neurosurgery, Paediatric Neurosurgery, congenital spinal anomalies (all ages), Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy, Baclofen Pumps and Hydrocephalus.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Neil Buxton at Nuffield Health
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
Over 130 publications.
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- European Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- British Pharmaceutical Nutrition Group
Other posts held
- Consultant Neurosurgeon Walton Centre and Alder Hey
Insurers Mr Neil Buxton works with
Mr Neil Buxton works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Neil Buxton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Neil Buxton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Neil Buxton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.